New Jersey’s #1 Pest Control Company
If you’re suffering from a pest problem, we understand how frustrating it can be, as well as how quickly you want it solved. That’s why we offer hassle-free, effective pest control in New Jersey. When you partner with us, we’ll take care of everything and ensure that pests don’t come back—giving you the peace of mind you deserve.
Our exterminators will protect your home by providing the following pest control services:
- Ant control
- Beetle control
- Clover mite control
- Earwig control
- Rodent control
- Spider control
- Carpenter bee control
- Spotted Lanternfly Reduction
- Bee control
- Centipede control
- Cricket control
- Flea control
- Silverfish control
- Stinkbug control
- Carpenter ant control
- And more!
Take the First Step to a Pest-Free Life, Contact Us Today!
Request a Quote (1)
HealthyHome by Simply The Best Pest Control
Your Complete Pest Control SolutionSimply the Best’s HealthyHome pest control program eliminates current infestations and prevents future ones from happening. With our family-friendly products and free re-treatment guarantee, you can rest assured your home will be pest-free in no time.
- Free Re-Treatments
- Family-Friendly Products
- Highly Trained & Licensed Exterminators
- Same-Day and Saturday Servicing Within Our Service Area
Great Customer Service is Our Tradition
- No Restrictive Contracts Or Commitments
- All Work Guaranteed
- Phones Answered 9AM-5PM Mon-Fri
- Pet Friendly Pest Control
- All Major Credit Cards Accepted
- Free Quotes Available During Business Hours
WE HAVE THE RIGHT PLAN For Your Family and Home
HEALTHYHOME by Simply The Best Pest Control
- Starting at $39/month!
*Initial Fee Applies
- Sign Up For HealthyHome Today and Save $100 off!
- Year-round protection for your family & home
ONE-TIME SERVICE Starting at $289. With a 30-day pest-free guarantee!
If you are not interested in purchasing a recurring pest control program for long-term relief, Simply the Best is happy to provide one-time services as well, starting at $289.
Call For Our Super-Fast Same Day Service & Check out our special offers!
HOW DOES HEALTHYHOME TREATMENT WORK?
Our HealthyHome program eliminates and protects your home against the most common household pests in New Jersey. Starting at just $39/month, we will provide recurring services to ensure pest infestations don’t return. Here’s what you’ll receive:
- Initial Inspection: During the initial visit to your home, our exterminators will carefully inspect your home’s interior and exterior, identifying common entry and exit points for pests.
- Initial Treatments: We will treat every square inch as necessary to eliminate existing pest infestations, including spider webs, wasp nests, rodents, and more. All of our treatments use family-friendly products.
- Recurring Treatments: Once we treat your current infestation, our exterminators will create a preventative barrier around your home with just three, non-invasive applications each year.
- Free Re-Treatments: While we only treat your home every four months, they should be strong enough to keep pests away for months at a time. Should you have pest problems in between, we are happy to re-treat at no additional cost!
LEARN MORE ABOUT HEALTHYHOME
We believe that prevention is just as important as treatment. Our signature HealthyHome pest control service targets pest entry and exit points for maximum effectiveness. In addition to providing you with the peace of mind that comes along with a healthy, pest-free home, our friendly professionals will also alert you of the conditions in your home or yard that might be attractive to pests.
HEALTHYHOME Frequently Asked Questions
IS IT SAFE FOR YOUR FAMILY?
Yes! At Simply the Best, family comes first—this means using family-friendly products that are tough on pests and safe for your loved ones! All of our exterminators go through state training, ongoing company training, and are licensed in the state of New Jersey. Through our training and the state’s, we guarantee our pest control services are safe for your family and will make your home pest-free.
HOW SOON CAN YOU TREAT MY HOME?
You shouldn’t have to wait for the relief you deserve, which is why we offer same-day services. Just give us a call before noon, and we’ll be there in no time! We also offer Saturday servicing as we understand the weekdays can be hectic.
IS IT AFFORDABLE?
We think so! After all, there wouldn’t be much value in our service if you didn’t feel it was accessible. Starting at $39/month, our goal is to provide you with the best possible pest control service at the lowest cost. When you sign up for recurring services today, you can save $100 on pest control!
Pest Control in Northern & Central NJ
Termite TreatmentSafeguard your property from termites. Choose our proven termite control methods.
Mosquito & Tick TreatmentEnjoy your outdoor spaces without the menace of mosquitoes and ticks. Call us now!
Spotted Lanternfly TreatmentProtect your plants from the spotted lanternfly with our specialized treatment.
Convenient, Family-Friendly Pest Treatments
The well-being of our customers is our biggest priority, which is why we provide both efficient pest treatments and exceptional customer service, giving you the best experience possible. To do so, we offer:
- Same-day service—You shouldn’t have to wait for the relief you deserve, which is why we offer same-day services. Just give us a call before noon, and we’ll be there in no time!
- Free quotes—We offer free, no-obligation quotes to help you feel confident that you’re making the right choice.
- Free inspections—If you’re uncertain what pests you’re up against, our free inspections can help!
- Once we’ve searched your home from top to bottom, we’ll be able to give you some answers.
- Family-friendly treatments—Our pest control is tough on pests, not your family. That’s why we use family-friendly products, so even curious kids and pets are kept safe during treatment.
- Saturday services—Weekdays can be hectic, which is why we offer Saturday services. No matter what your schedule looks like, we’ll always find a treatment time that works for you.
New Jersey Pest Control Service Areas
- East Amwell
- Glen Gardner
- High Bridge
- High Bridge
- Lebanon Township
- Mt Pleasant
- Three Bridges
- Union Township
- West Amwell
- Whitehouse Station
- Budd Lake
- Cedar Knolls
- Convent Station
- East Hanover
- Florham Park
- Greystone Park
- Lake Hiawatha
- Lincoln Park
- Long Hill
- Long Valley
- Long Valley
- Mine Hill
- Morris Plains
- Mountain Lakes
- Mt Arlington
- Mt Olive
- Mt Tabor
- New Vernon
- Pine Brook
- Pompton Plains
- Victory Gardens
- Basking Ridge
- Basking Ridge
- Belle Mead
- Bound Brook
- Clover Hill
- East Millstone
- Far Hills
- Green Brook
- Green Pond
- Liberty Corner
- Neshanic Station
- North Branch
- Rocky Hill
Pest Control in New Jersey
Our Satisfaction Guarantee
Pest infestations can be unpredictable, which is why we’re always willing to go out of our way to eliminate them. When you trust us for all your pest control needs, you can expect guaranteed satisfaction. If you’re ever unhappy or pests persist after we treat your home, let us know! Our exterminators will work hard to make things right, including re-treating at no additional cost.
Keep Ants Out with Our Ant Control ServicesNo matter how clean you keep your house, ants will find their way in through the smallest cracks, or even on shoes or toys. While most ants are harmless, it’s possible they can cause allergic reactions or attract other pests. With Simply the Best Pest Control on your side, our ant exterminators will be able to rid your home of NJ’s most common ants—the pavement ant, argentine ants, and odorous house ants. Our ant control includes:
- A one-time service completed by expert ant exterminators.
- Treatments consist of sprays and eco-friendly baiting.
- A one-year warranty under our Crawling Insect 356 program—we continue to re-treat for free if ants persist.
What to Know About Carpenter Ants
There are eight different species of carpenter ants in the Northeast. The most common one is the black carpenter ant. In New Jersey, carpenter ants are active from May through October with peak activity in July. In addition to being a nuisance, these ants can be destructive and cause safety problems around your property.
If you need to know how to get rid of carpenter ants, make one call to our exterminators and we will send out an expert to do a free inspection. If we determine that your home has an infestation by identifying a nest site, our team will properly identify the species and come up with a treatment plan using integrated pest management (IPM) methods. These IPM treatments include both non-chemical methods and the targeted application of professional products that are sure to eliminate your carpenter ant problem. Plus, your satisfaction is guaranteed. In addition to a free inspection and a safe, reliable pest control service, we’ll re-treat your home if for some reason you’re unhappy with the service.
Need Help Eliminating Destructive Carpenter Bees?
Like carpenter ants, carpenter bees are a common pest problem in New Jersey. That’s why Simply the Best offers carpenter bee control in New Jersey. These bees bore tunnels into wood structures and buzz around them during the spring and summer. Male carpenter bees in particular are known for dive-bombing people. Even though males don’t have stingers and females rarely sting, carpenter bees are a nuisance and can damage your home and wood structures on your property, like decks, garages, arbors, and more. If you see sawdust piles near entry holes in wood structures on your property, you most likely have carpenter bees.
Experienced Carpenter Bee Exterminators
Contact Simply the Best, and our professional exterminators will help you solve your carpenter bee problem. If we find these bees on your property during an inspection, we will eliminate the infestation using IPM practices and recommend measures you can take to prevent carpenter bees from appearing in the future, like painting untreated wood around your home.
Our carpenter bee control service includes:
- A free, thorough inspection from a certified exterminator.
- Details about a professional treatment plan, including methods and products that are safe for your family and pets, like treating entry holes and areas around them.
- A satisfaction guarantee. If you’re not happy, we’ll re-treat if needed.